Digital Transformation

Using technology to be more productive, more efficient and more effective.

Did you know that on average, companies only use about 40% of the software capabilities they’ve already paid for? Digital Transformation is all about working smarter (not harder) to unlock the remaining 60%.

What is Digital Transformation?

There’s no getting away from the fact that Industry 4.0 – the automation era – has dramatically changed our workplace digital landscape. With an influx of people now working from home, companies have needed to adjust ‘how they do things’, so with that, the drive to the cloud as part of ‘the new way to work’ has been astronomical.

Digital transformation itself is not an off the shelf product. It’s a combination of knowledge, experience and strategy that seeks to change the way users and businesses operate. Primarily, by using technology to:

Embracing digital transformation is the number 1 strategic move for businesses, but it doesn’t need to be complex or costly.

Proud Partners of CETSAT Performance Technology

As part of the Juberi initiative, we proudly work with CETSAT Performance Technology to drive the Digital Transformation agenda forward.

CETSAT offer a variety of digital transformation services to companies. From training, process mapping, digital diagnostics and consultancy, our solutions are dedicated to saving you time, money, and a whole lot of hassle.

Some of the most popular services include:

– Conducting digital diagnostics to get under the skin of what software you use, where you use it, how you use it, and what you’re using it for.

– Educating, and empowering you to explore the areas of the Microsoft 365 suite that are already included in your licence but not currently in use.

– Upskilling you and your team through training and workshops for how to get the best out of the technology you use every day

– Helping you and your team to accelerate the creation of powerful reports and analytics, automating data and delivering actionable insights faster than ever

– Unlocking the powers of technology to increase productivity, profits and value.

– Giving you something that money simply cannot buy – time. Using technology and automation to free up your time which is better spent on the “human” part of your jobs.

To find out more about CETSAT and why Digital Transformation is your next business must have, check out their website below.

Have a Question?

If you have a question about Digital Transformation or would like to understand in more detail how it can benefit your business, please either give us a call on 0203 8244019 or fill out the form below and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.