We live and work in a very exciting era – the digitalisation of business. Digitalisation provides numerous advantages, including greater convenience and increased efficiency. It also presents security challenges. Cyber-attacks are a constant and increasing threat due to the across-the-board connectivity that makes digitalisation possible. In today’s connected world, the likelihood of a cyber-attack is higher than ever.
So how do you confidently face and mitigate cyber threats? Well firstly, you must take a holistic approach to security measures across all aspects of your business. This includes making sure that your SMART Building’s infrastructure is well prepared.
At Juberi, we believe security begins at the very initial design stages of Product Development – and should never be an afterthought. We’ve used this proactive approach in the development of our renowned product-agnostic, AI enabled middleware platform called DORA3. The next generation software platform designed with a suite of apps for building automation and IoT applications.
Whilst DORA3 presents many benefits at your disposal, we’ve created a roundup of the top 5 to show how the adoption of DORA3 is set to revolutionise your business operations. Check them out below:
- It’s deployable across multiple platforms – From Linux based edge controllers to servers and hosted in the cloud, DORA3 shares compatibility across the board.
- It allows for simplification – From your SMART Building itself, to various business equipment & IoT, DORA3 integrates with all data and devices across your converged networks.
- It’s user-first – User experience remains at the core of the DORA3 solution. Most notably, through the empowerment of choice for the user, whether this be to use the platform via mobile, tablet or desktop. The experience across devices is uncompromised. DORA3 has also been designed to ensure for easy reporting and analytics, all of which is fully customisable to the needs of your business.
- It’s fully compliant – With the very best in authentication and encryption, DORA3 adheres to ISA/IEC 62443 – one of the most important standards developed by the International Society of Automation (ISA) and adopted by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
- It provides a ‘Single Pane of Glass’ viewing– by encouraging unified monitoring, our DORA3 platform allows a ‘single pane of glass’ view for all operational and IT key performance indicators. Enabling you to see the bigger picture in one.
Keen to find out more about DORA3? Contact us today.